Exposure to our i2i accelerator program where you get to meet the entrepreneurs, understand their business model, exposure to our workshop and the associated training materials.
This experience will push the boundaries of your thinking on social impact – move beyond pushing for ideas like ‘social enterprise’ and instead thinking through the fundamentals of what drives impact.
Opportunity to use analytical and investment-minded approach to solving social problems and identifying solutions that we can scale.
On the job training similar to that of management consulting firms and refined research and quantitative abilities.
Opportunity to directly experience the social impact space and learn more about the sector, what we do and build networks. (especially useful for those exploring the sector but not able to financially or mentally make a long term commitment yet).
+ Full-time positions
For those who are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please specify "Full time position application: [Name]" in subject heading.
+ Associate Internship
- Application is on a rolling basis.
- Internships are on a voluntary basis. Positions are competitive and we accept 1 - 2 interns every 3 - 4 months.
- Internship at SOW Asia last for a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks.
- Successful interns will possess at least an undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrable passion and experience with social enterprises or non profit organisations
- Demonstrable skills in research and quantitative analysis
- Strong oral and written English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese skills
What a day at SOW Asia is like:
Our team consists of strategy and management consultants, finance professionals and entrepreneurs, and we are constantly looking for talented interns to support and drive our analysis and decision making. Interns regularly engage in problem solving projects, and are expected. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping to prepare new proposals, materials for donor/sponsor correspondence and updates
- Conducting program-related research and writing informational materials
- Helping to compile and/or review program-related presentations and reports
- Contributing to SOW Asia's various social media platforms with interesting news articles, commentary, thought leadership reports etc
- Helping with administrative tasks as and when needed
- Attending networking events
About SOW Asia:
SOW Asia employs an analytical and investment-minded approach to solving social problems and identifying solutions that can scale. We look for opportunities to invest in business approaches that create a scalable impact, to address Hong Kong's pressing challenges in food waste/food poverty, sustainable enviornment, elderly care, active ageing, social inclusion and education.
How to Apply
Please complete the online Application Form.