Events We Support
SOW Asia has been supporting the following events since December 2016.
- Time Auction - Christine Ma-Lau
- Judge for the COIL Zero Carbon Pitch 2017
- Represented as judge for the Lee Kuan Yew Global Business Plan Competition 2017
- Represented as panel judge for the Startup Weekend Social Impact
- Gerontechnology and Innovation Expo and Summit (GIES)
- GIES stakeholder's engagement forum
- Knowledge of Design Week
- Social Return on Investing (SROI) practitioner training workshop
- Echelon Asia Summit - Top100 Partners
- Opening Ceremony of Knowledge of Design Week 2017
- Supported the B-Corp Networking Gathering (co-organized by DiD HK Ltd, Education for Good, Fimmick and The Wave).
- Insights sharing with The University of Hong Kong's (HKU) Social Science faculty undergraduates.
- Represented as panel judge at HKUST's Hackathon hackUST 2017.
- Tech Startups Media Pitch Day (co-organized by HKTDC and HelloReporter).
- Golden Age Foundation First Membership Event
- IT Fest 2017: Tech Hero in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Shared Good Values Case Competition Grand Final
- Represented as semi-final judge panel for The Hong Kong Social Enterprise Challenge and attended final award ceremony.
- Insights sharing with Hong Kong University of Science and Technology's (HKUST) MBA students.
- Ageing 2.0 Global Start-Up Search - HK pitch.
- Represented at HK CEO event.
- Home visits to low-income and single elderlies in Wanchai (organized by St James' Settlement).
- Asia Social Innovation Pitch and Award.
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University's (PolyU) Social Innovation Forum and good Seed Award Presentation and Ceremony.
- Insights sharing with Hong Kong Baptist University's (HKBU) undergraduates.
- Golden Age Expo and Summit (co-organized by Our Hong Kong Foundation).
- Nominated member of the inaugural task force at B-Corp.
- Represented as Investor judging panel for The Chinese University Alumni Entrepreneurship Association.